Google Duo Refer & Earn
Google Duo Refer & Earn- Invite Your Friends On Duo & Get Free Tez Scratch Cards.
Google Duo Refer & Earn- Hey Tech2heightian!! Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Segment Which Is Call Recharge & Tricks. Here We Are Posting Good Offers For You And Here I Am Back With Other Offer Which Is Called Google Duo Refer & Earn. In This Article You Will Get All Information Regarding This Topic Google Duo Refer & Earn.
Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app. It’s simple, reliable, and works on smartphones and tablets. Pick a loved one and jump right in, with a simple interface that makes video calling as easy as one tap.
In This Offer You Will Earn Google Pay Scratch Card Reward For Inviting Your Friend On Google Duo. When They Will Join By Your Refer Link They Will Earn A Google Pay Scratch Card Themselves. Both Of You Will Get A Random Amount From Rs. 10 To Rs. 1000 In Your Google Pay Scratch . Follow The Given Steps To Earn!!
Invite friends On Google Duo Get Google Pay Scratch Card :
- First Of All Download Google Duo From Here: Download
- Agree Terms & Condition And Give Camera Access To Google Duo.
- Now Enter Your Unregistered Number Which Is Not Used On Google Duo Previously.
- Verify Your Mobile Number With OTP Respectively.
- Now Just Make A First Video Call To Anyone Using Google Duo And You Will Get A Scratch Card In Your Tez. (Mandatory)
- Now Move Back On Your Dashboard And Open Your Refer & Earn Section From Right Corner.
- Share Your Invitation Link With Your Friends On Google Duo.
- On First Video Call, Both Of You Will Get A Free Google Tez Scratch Card.
- You Can Earn A Maximum Of 3o Rewards On Daily Basis. Valid Till Offer Live. For Each Eligible Invite That Is Successfully Accepted, The Inviting Duo User And Invited User Will Receive A Scratch Card Reward Worth Up To Rs.1000.
- The Amount Will Be Directly Transferred To Your Linked Bank Account.
How To Refer
Update The Google Duo App To Latest Version To Get Your Refer Link.
This offer Is For Rolling Out To More Users, So Wait For Getting Your Refer Link.
Pre-Installed Will Not Eligible For This Offer.
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer period will continue while supplies last.
- The rewards will be issued after the invited user accepts the invite and successfully activates a new, unregistered Duo account during the offer period. The invited user must sign up for Duo using a phone number that has never before been registered with Duo.
- Invite scratch card rewards are for Android users only. If the invited user is on iOS, the invited user may still sign up for Duo, but in that case only the inviting Android user may receive a reward.
- If you are a registered user of Google Pay, the set of credentials provided in Duo to earn the scratch card reward needs to be the same credentials used to register for Google Pay. If you are not a registered user of Google Pay, you will need to register for Google Pay with the same credentials provided in Duo to earn and access the scratch card reward.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offer, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.